Friday, July 23, 2010

INSPIRATIONAL PHOTOS at Ali.O's Tweet Talk

I wanted to share some of these fantastic images that I love and have collected .They're inspirational to my windows at Moss Industry and in and around our store.Sticking them all over my wall at home is a constant creative & visual reminder.
Enjoy!I have a love of feathers
and pretty threads

and pale aqua


This image is amongst one of my collages from home that I've created.I love the colours & the mood is just brilliant!


What room would be a room without cluttered art on your walls

Leene Aavik - A great Noosa Artist.
Her works are all over our walls at home.



You can never ever have enough chairs.
They don't need to be functional or serve a purpose.They're just enjoyable to look at!!


A great store!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


This print of words sits framed in our lounge at home.
It's how I feel about my husband John.


The ultimate bathroom!









Every home needs a dog!
My mirrored cabinet is covered in photos of my dog I no longer have.





My favourite palette of colours





White space is my idea of the perfect room.
I hope you've enjoyed these?
Let me know your thoughts at:
Ali.O
AUGUST Tweet Talk out soon..............................















No comments:

Post a Comment